As concerns and fears over COVID-19 continue to grow, along with ongoing announcements of closures and cancellations, we would like to give you an update regarding our practice policies and openings.
Our office will remain OPEN.
Our new temporary office hours are: Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 10am-2pm & Thurs 12-5pm.As a medical practice we have an obligation to care for our patients. Dr. Godwin’s sole focus is the safety and well-being of all patients. We are following all CDC guidelines for COVID-19 management.
As a surgical practice we have always practiced the highest standards of disinfection in our office and surgical suite. Recently, our efforts have increased dramatically and we have implemented even higher protocols for disinfection according to CDC recommendations. We have increased the amount of disinfection on high touch surfaces. We have implemented the use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) by Dr. Godwin and staff when having contact with any patient. As always, our standard protocol is to sanitize all surfaces in all exam rooms & operating rooms with medical grade anti-microbial disinfectant before and after every single patients. We have now added the wiping of all surfaces in our lobby and restrooms after each patient.
In order to maintain wellness amoung our staff and patients:
- We ask that any patient who is not feeling well, experiencing symptoms of any kind or had a recent fever, please notify our office immediately.
- We have “staggered” our office appointments to limit the number of patients in the office.
- We have limited the amount of staff in the office each day.
- All patients are being screened prior to their appointments in our office and prior to surgery.
- We kindly ask that if possible you come into the office alone.
Thank you for your support in our initiative to keep our staff and patients healthy. This situation remains ongoing and we ask for your patience and understanding. If necessary, we will contact our patients directly for more information regarding their upcoming surgeries.